Each year AD CLUB CT provides our community with professional development.
AD Club CT Professional Development Series
Navigating Social Media (Legally) – How to keep your clients and agency out of trouble
Ad Club’s Professional Development Series provides opportunities to learn from experts in our field about current topics in or industry. Join us to meet new people, get together with colleagues, and gain professional development.
8:00-8:30 Registration and Breakfast
8:30 – 10:00 Presentation and Q&A
Pullman & Comley
90 State House Square, 14th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103-3702
As part of our professional development series, Russell Anderson, of Pullman & Comley, will present on how social media marketing and the law intersect. Russ will answer your questions about how to use social media to get your clients’ messages out without creating unwanted problems.
For example, Russ will explore:
– How do you contract with and supervise social media influencers?
– Can you use that new viral meme?
– How can you run a social-media based sweepstakes/contest?
– Can my client trademark a hashtag?
– What can my client do about an online troll?
And many more!
- FREE if you post a link to the event on LinkedIn by October 31st
- **Must Email us your posted copy/link
- $20 for AdClub Members
- $30 for non-AdClub Members