Jeff Mard, VP, Innovation & Business Development, Cronin (Executive Leadership Team)
1. Tell us who you are and what you do.
Jeff Mard —
I am a master at connecting the dots.
I lead the new business and the innovation functions at Cronin.
I am also responsible for leading the new business for Cronin’s new content production company Off Leash Studios.
I am always learning!
2. Why’d you join the Ad Club? What are you hoping to get out of it?
I joined the AdClub to contribute my talents to Connecticut marketing ecosystem.
I am hoping to learn and network with other like-minded marketing professionals.
3. What expertise are you bringing to the Ad Club…what should other members seek you out for?
Seek me out for networking and positive energy.
4. What’s your favorite thing about working in advertising?
Seeing the convergence of customer and brand experience pushing brands to evolve how they meet their customers where they are.
5. End on a light, fun note: What’s your favorite ad of all time? (TV, radio, print, whatever…)
Wendy’s – “Where’s the beef.” | https://www.youtube.com/watch?
6. Anything else you want us to know?
If you are reading this, bravo for making it this far. Happy to start a conversation via @JeffMard on Twitter or LinkedIn.
We want to hear from our members! Periodically, we will be highlighting our members on our e-blasts, social media, and this page here! Answer these few questions & our next highlight could be you!
*this feature is currently only available to current members*