Stifel Marcin – The B2B Ad Agency, has an immediate opening for a copywriter / content marketing specialist to work with clients in industrial sectors. Excellent copywriting skills and a marketing background are required. We are looking for the right person to join our growing team – someone who can leverage their skills and help move projects through the production cycle – helping with content positioning, information delivery, brand messaging and compliance.
The right candidate will have experience developing clear, concise and brand-compliant communications creating content for:
• display campaign ad content – including ads for digital and printed ad assets
• PPC & electronic ad materials – including text for paid search ads, e-newsletters and digital ad content
• technical articles and case studies
• website content with search engine optimization integration, including on-page content and metadata, using provided keyword direction from the digital & SEO team
• social media content development including unpaid and sponsored content
• press release creation
The right candidate will take a “hands-on” approach, be able to work independently as well as collaboratively, and proactively apply their experience and skills as part of an integrated marketing team.
As a B2B agency, candidates will need to able to grasp technical concepts and apply industrial theories to produce creative results. The ability to work on multiple projects at once, attention to detail and a dedication to excellence is imperative to the position.
Candidates should have 2+ years of agency experience and a solid background of effective marketing communications work.
Please send resume, salary requirements and writing samples.
This position is remote until January 2021 due to COVID. We will return to in-person operations, and the applicant must be able to report to our Glastonbury offices 5 days a week.
701 Hebron Ave
Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033
For consideration, please forward your resume to: Careers@Stifel-Marcin.com
To Learn More About The Job click here