Adams & Knight is seeking a talented and experienced Digital Media Strategist to join our Media team. The role of the Digital Media Strategist is a day-to-day digital media steward, seamlessly executing and overseeing the entire tactical digital planning and buying process, providing strategic recommendations and optimization across all assigned clients and campaigns.
The candidate is expected to have a strong working knowledge of the digital media space, identify and stay ahead of digital industry trends. They will analyze various statistics in regard to performance of campaigns, targeting, and ad creative to help optimize our clients’ advertising efforts and produce the greatest ROI from each campaign.
- Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication
- Build analyses on media delivery and performance on a daily / weekly basis to identify trends and patterns in the advertising data
- Implement optimization methods to maximize campaign ROI; Monitor and communicates performance to internal teams/clients as needed
- Advanced level understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth
- Responsible for creating and presenting media specific documents such as RFP’s, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Work directly with partners or vendors to build a business partnership to maintain account objectives, communicate updates, and/or troubleshoot campaign issues
- Negotiates best price and media placement for clients, as well as negotiate / resolve media discrepancies with websites
- Maintain a leading edge in industry knowledge by identifying trends, best practices or emerging technologies
- Interface and collaborate with internal teams and vendors to develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and limits of the technologies we employ, including media tech vendors, ad serving platforms, DSP/DMP’s, etc.
- Partake in group brainstorming sessions with the intention of bringing great ideas to life
- A logical but creative mindset, being able to take a company’s objectives and identify campaign strategy through research and analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attentiveness, accuracy and attention to detail
- 5+ years of digital marketing / ad buying experience
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, including programmatic, mobile, branded content, search, social, etc.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills
For consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Learn More About The Job click here