Content Marketing Director, Avon
Ready to lead a well-respected agency’s push for excellence in content marketing? Adams & Knight, Inc. is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Director who can strategize like a publisher, think like a journalist, lead teams in the creation of engaging content, and deliver measurable results for content marketing.
At Adams & Knight, you’ll have an opportunity to work collaboratively with award-winning, in-house writers, designers, SEO specialists, programmers, illustrators, photographers and videographers to create all types of content.
- Develop and present content marketing strategies for our clients that support their efforts through every phase of the marketing funnel
- Ensure all content marketing strategies integrate cohesively with other advertising, PR and marketing campaigns
- Leverage primary and secondary research to define buyer personas for each client
- Map out content marketing calendars that support and extend all of the client’s marketing initiatives for each buyer persona
- Lead creative teams in generating a range of big ideas for engaging content series as well as overseeing the creation/execution of approved concepts
- Develop standards, systems, work flows that define our best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and repurpose
- Establish metrics, analyze/synthesize data, monitor performance, develop keen insights and prepare actionable reports on KPIs for content marketing initiatives
- Proven track record in leading content marketing activities, with creative samples and measurable results to show for it
- Skill in leading matrix-managed teams
- Examples demonstrating your ability to generate big ideas for engaging content themes/topics
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Healthcare and financial services industry experience a big plus
- Agency/consulting experience also a plus
In return, we will offer you exciting opportunities to lead and grow in your field, working alongside a talented group of creators who truly enjoy working with each other.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and writing samples to Donna Logan-Gabel, email@example.com.