Avid Marketing Group
Hartford, Connecticut Area
Avid Marketing Group, a leader in retail activation and consumer promotion, is expanding. The agency is focused on creating new revenue sources from new and existing clients in the beverage, dairy, tobacco and other consumer goods industries. The Account Executive’s role will be to assist in the development of existing business and serve as primary project manager on assigned business. Additionally, the Account Executive will have day to day responsibility over a select number of existing accounts.
This is not a direct sales position.
Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience required.
This position is multi-faceted with both project management and individual task oriented responsibilities. Primarily responsible for keeping the “day to day” process/projects moving forward, he or she will also be called upon to develop new business strategies, brand strategies on behalf of clients, traffic management of jobs and program elements. The position’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as day-to-day lead contact on a limited number of existing clients, focusing on service, production coordination, timelines and billing
- Support new business development as overall project coordinator for any initial new business projects. This is in reference to existing accounts
- Coordinate with the creative studio an internal departments, as well as external vendors for all assigned client business
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate billing for all clients.
- Together with Account Manager, create sell-decks as well as participate in client brainstorming sessions
Email resume to Deanna at email@example.com. No phone calls.