Cronin is looking for a highly motivated and creative videographer/editor to help our award-winning creative team bring our stories to life, from behind the camera through post production. This person should be collaborative, self-motivated, be able to operate independently and have a strong desire to learn about emerging technologies.
You will work closely with our in-house producer, creative team and marketers. This videographer/editor is responsible for taking concepts from start to finish including pre-production, production (shooting, sound, lighting) and post production (editing, audio and finishing). You should have working knowledge of various editing platforms, be able to operate multiple camera formats from DSLR to professional video camcorders. This person has the versatility to work on a variety of different projects.
- Great story teller
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years advertising or related experience
- Software expertise: proficiency in one or all of the main editing platforms (Avid, Final Cut or Adobe Premiere) is required. We are a Mac-based studio
- Camera expertise: candidate must possess versatile camera and audio equipment operating skills including Canon and Nikon DSLR and pro-style camcorders
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic understanding of sound editing
- Basic understanding of color correction
- The ability to shoot still photography and process and edit images using Adobe Lightroom
- Basic motion graphics skills using Adobe After Effects or another preferred program with some knowledge of typography and graphics
Forward your resume to — Human Resources, Cronin and Company, LLC, 50 Nye Road, Glastonbury, CT 06033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org using the Apply Now button below. Cronin and Company is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.